PAYMENT PLAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Payment plans are available for all offerings.
• The minimum deposit for a single 3-day training Module is: 150.00
• The minimum deposit for the Principal Certification Bundle (Modules 1, 2 & 3) is: 350.00
• The minimum deposit for an online Principal Certification Bundle (Modules 1, 2 & 3) is: 400.00
• The minimum deposit for any retreat offering is: 400.00 USD
• After initial deposit has been received, the remaining balance is divided into a maximum of 6 monthly payments, beginning on the 15th day of the month that follows the deposit date.
• Payment plans are interest-free, however a 10.00 Admin fee (in the same currency as the invoice) will be applied to each monthly payment transaction that follows the initial deposit.
• Payment invoices will be sent electronically via email, on or before the 15th of each month in which a payment is due.
• Unless otherwise indicated on your invoice, payments are due promptly on the 15th of each month, and must be completed online (we do not save your data, so you must enter it each time).
• Any payment still outstanding 10 days after the invoice due date, will be considered late, and subject to a 30.00 Late Fee.
• An additional 30.00 Late Fee will be applied for each subsequent 1 month period in which the payment remains outstanding.
• All amounts are in: Canadian Dollars (CAD) for events located in Canada; US Dollars (USD) for events located in the United States, Costa Rica and Bali; Euros (EUR) for events located within Europe; Swiss Franc (CHF) for events in Switzerland, Australian Dollars (AUD) for events located in Australia and Great Britain Pounds (GBP) for events taking place in the United Kingdom.
• Certification status will only be awarded once all related course fees have been paid in full (and all the certification requirements have been fulfilled).
• Navina’s Registration and Refund Policies apply to all payment plan arrangements, except as otherwise stated in the terms above.
Navina Registration & Refund Policies (Online Principal Modules)
• Given the unique nature of scheduling Principal Modules (Modules 1, 2 & 3) online, the required assistants, space arrangements and coordination of personal schedules, refunds are not possible. This is distinct from the in-person courses and events policies, which are found further below.
• In emergency circumstances, rescheduling of course dates is a possibility.
• If you would like to cancel, you may arrange for someone to attend the course in lieu of your participation. At which point your registration (and all paid tuition) will be transferred to their registration.
Navina Registration & Refund Policies (in-person courses & events)
• Included in all registrations for all events is a non-refundable, non-transferable 150.00 deposit.
• Customers cancelling with 30 days notice (in advance of the scheduled event) or more are entitled to a refund of paid registration fees, less the non-refundable, non-transferable 150.00 deposit.
• Customers cancelling with 30 days notice (in advance of the scheduled event) or more, but wishing to transfer to a different training, forfeit the non-refundable, non-transferable 150.00 deposit and the additional balance that has been paid can be applied to the event to which they are transferring.
• Customers cancelling with less than 30 days notice (in advance of the scheduled event) are not entitled to a refund and forfeit the non-refundable, non-transferable 150.00 deposit. The additional balance that has been paid is kept on file as a credit to be applied to a future event within the 12 months from the date the order was processed. Any remaining balances due must be paid two weeks prior to the event.
• Customers not attending a training or event and failing to contact Navina in advance (i.e., “no-shows”) will forfeit all registration fees; no refund/credit will be issued.
• All trainings and events are subject to cancellation by Navina and in such cases, customers will be notified in advance and be provided with various options. Please call to confirm any training(s) or events prior to making any travel arrangements.
• All refunds and/or credits will be issued in currency the original payment was paid in only.
• Full attendance in events is required to receive any applicable course credit.
• Our ultimate goal is to provide outstanding education and experiences. If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your training or event experience upon arrival, a credit towards a future registration for the same training/event with a different instructor will be issued if a written and verbal cancellation is made within the first hour of attendance.
Treatment Cancellation Policy:
Treatments must be cancelled or rescheduled a minimum of 24hrs prior to the scheduled appointment. Appointments rescheduled or cancelled within this time-frame are subject to a 25.00 administration fee to account for the fact that we will likely be unable to fill your treatment time at such short notice. If you do not notify us of cancellation and you do not attend your scheduled appointment, the full treatment fee is due.
Personal Identification Information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Personal identification information will never be sold, any information collected will be used to enhance customer experience, send promotions, run surveys, process payments, customer service and more. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Third Party Websites:
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Some programs require that a User must first complete the registration form. During registration a User is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about trainings and other services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you. Your credit card information is never stored by us or on our Site or payment processing system. We use PayPal Pro for all online registrations, which has the most up-to-date security available.
Web Browser Cookies:
Your Acceptance of these Terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.